Music Business 411 pt. 1
Finally, an affordable and simple way to learn the music business! ‘Music Business 411 pt. 1’ is a fun exploration into the the basics of the music business, and an in-depth look into the various business opportunities within the business.
Participants in this workshop do not have to have any prior business or music experience. In the ‘Music Business 411 pt. 1’, and associated workshop materials, students will:
– Deepen their understanding of how the music business works.
– Begin to cultivate the plan for their own business.
– Learn the basics of music Copyright and Publishing
– Get a first look at relevant contracts and agreements within the music business.
– Learn about general business types and set up.
As the Founder of Lil’ Drummaboy Recordings, Instructor, Samori Coles, has been an Entrepreneur for nearly 20 years. After formally launching his Brand in 2000, Mr. Coles has built a recording studio and music production school that has recorded, produced and coached thousands of creativepreneurs throughout the Globe.